Sunday, November 18, 2007

PLN 20

I read the article "Motivational Monday: Laugh a Little Will Ya?" by Cool Cat Teacher Blog.

I was browsing threw post looking for a good one to wright about when a few key words caught my eye.

"Let me ask you this... How often do you just laugh and be in the moment? So many times the problems we worry about never come to pass. Now, I the list-making Mama would never tell you not to plan, however, I find that I stress myself out way too much."


I asked myself the same question, its rare I find myself not worrying about home work or chores or other everyday concerns.
To many times I'll be enjoying time with some friends weather it be skateboarding or just hanging out when a similar thoughts comes into mind... "I have home work, I need to raise my grade in history, did I do my chores?" When I look back on a day and I notice there was a point in that day were i had no worries and i was living life "in the moment."

No comments: